Monday, November 30, 2015

Bundled Up Cool Christmas Kraft Christmas Card by Melissa

Hello everyone, Melissa here. Today I have a card to share with you using the Bundled Up stamp set. I love how this set comes with a bunch of different accessories for the little penguin so you can dress him up just how you like! 



To create this card I first got out a piece of Neenah desert storm card stock. I created the background by stamping and heat embossing snowflakes using white embossing powder and added little dots with a white gel pen. I then die-cut a white hill out of card and adhered it to the bottom. For the sentiment I cut a piece of patterned paper into a banner and heat embossed the greeting on with white embossing powder. 

Last but not least I needed to stamp and color the little penguin. After he was colored I fussy cut him out and added him to the card. To finish it off I mounted the card onto white and black card stock and added a shadow under the penguins feet.  


I hope you enjoyed the card for today! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: