Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sunny Saturday Share: Turkeys, Penguins & Ice Cream, Oh My!


Hello there!  It's time for another Sunny Saturday Share (although I think it's going to have to be more of a sunny state of mind since it is pouring cats and dogs right now in my neck of the woods).  ;)

I thought I would share some fun ideas I came across on the web this week using our stamps.  Up first we have three darling cards created by Becki Adams that she featured over on the Scrapbook Expo blog earlier this week.  Make sure to hop over there to see all oh her cards up close.  I love how she paper-pieced them all using our Happy Home and Harvest Happiness stamps!  So cute!



When I was surfing around Pinterest this week I also came across this darling card using our Snow Kissed stamps.  You can see more of her beautiful cards on her Pinterest board titled Cards by Nicola.



The last card was shared with us on our Flickr group by Graciellie Design.  Isn't it so yummy?!  I adore the sweet colors she chose, but most of all I love the texture she added to her ice cream scoops from our Birthday Smiles set!  So fun!  To see a tutorial on how she created this happy card, make sure to visit her blog HERE.  :)




I can't fully express how happy it makes me to stumble across your beautiful creations on the web.  I hope you will join these talented ladies and upload your projects to our flickr group, share them with us on our Facebook page or share them on instagram using the hashtag #sunnystudiostamps.

Thanks so much for visiting today.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!  :)

Big Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Migdalia! Hope your day is awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! Becki's cards are out of this world cute!! I follow her blog so when I saw her post about this, I was smiling ear to ear and thinking of you my friend! The other cards are so darling too and I have to say that I love that texture on the ice cream! So cool! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete