Monday, February 22, 2016

Rain or Shine Let's Weather It Together Card with Melissa

Hello everyone, Melissa here!  I am sharing a card with you today featuring the Rain or Shine stamp set and coordinating dies

Sunny Studio: Let's Weather It Together Encouragement Card by Melissa Bowden (using Rain or Shine stamps & dies)

To create the card for today I first built the background of the card. I die cut this fun sunburst die out of white paper and put some patterned paper underneath it. The clouds and rain drops fit the scene perfectly. I then stuck those onto a navy card base. I stamped the “lets weather it together” sentiment on the bottom in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then stamped the little dog from the set off to the side on some white paper. I colored him in with Copic markers and used the coordinating die to cut him out. I then stuck him to the card with his feet just resting on the bottom of the circle. 

Sunny Studio: Let's Weather It Together Encouragement Card by Melissa Bowden (using Rain or Shine stamps & dies)

That finishes up the card for today. I hope you liked it! Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments: