Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Stars & Stripes Let's Celebrate Card with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here! How are you today?

Today's card is featuring the new set called Stars and Stripes. What a fantastic set to celebrate all the good things in our lives!

There are five different sizes of stars in this set. Oh my, how I love this! These are great to create backgrounds and that's what I did.

I stamped the stars on watercolor paper and heat embossed them in white. Then I added some pigment powders in yellow, orange, pink and violet, sprayed on some water and whoooo - what an effect!

Sunny Studio Stamps:  Stars & Stripes Let's Celebrate Watercolor Star card by Anni.

I used the matching Stars & Stripes dies to cut out some stars from black cardstock. It is always so much fun to see how black cardstock makes the colors pop. For the sentiment I stamped on a stripe of vellum and heat embossed in white and stapled it to some pink cardstock.

As a last detail I added some black and white striped patterned paper and some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the stars.

Sunny Studio Stamps:  Stars & Stripes Let's Celebrate Watercolor Star card by Anni.

Hope you like my bright and colorful card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!

Anni

2 comments:

  1. Anni - I love this!! The colors are something to celebrate and that background is positively fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Anni! Love the watercoloring and that background is super awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete