Friday, July 8, 2016

Baby Bear Girl and Boy Cards with Lexa

Hello everyone. Lexa here today with not one but two baby cards using Baby Bear stamps and it's coordinating dies. I love how sweet and adorable all the bears and their little accessories. My cards today will show you two versions for both baby girl and baby boy. Enjoy!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Girl & Boy Cards by Lexa Levana (using Fishtail Banners II & Sweet Word die)

I went through the same layout and exactly same proccess for both cards, but I choose different patterned paper and color combinations. For the baby girl card, I used a pretty floroal card base and a strip of lace was chosen for a more girly look. I also add a tiny pink bow for the baby bear. It's just so cute!

The Fishtail Banners II dies from this new release will probably be one of my favorites--it's super versatile. The scalloped fishtail banner and the stitched detail is a perfect touch.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Girl Card by Lexa Levana (using Fishtail Banners II & Sweet Word die)

I die-cut the Sweet Word Die four times and stacked them together to create dimension and as if it's not enough I add a generous amount of Glossy Accents after that. I then just left it overnight. Here you can see the details.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Girl Card by Lexa Levana (using Fishtail Banners II & Sweet Word die)

For the baby boy card, I choose a blue plaid patterned paper as the base. For the background behind the bear I created it with some washi tapes I've been hoarding for a long time. I'm so glad finally I can use them. I love how this set has so many accessories, like this cute tiny pacifier..adorrrable!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Boy Card by Lexa Levana (using Fishtail Banners II & Sweet Word die)

By repeating the same layout as the first card, I was able to finish both of them in a day. And of course, clear sequins can't be missed.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Boy Card by Lexa Levana (using Fishtail Banners II & Sweet Word die)

I hope you love my cards from today. Have a wonderful weekend! xx



4 comments:

  1. Lexa,
    They are both PRECIOUS!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are beautiful. Love the lace in the girl's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexa, the sweetness factor of these adorable, amazing cards is THROUGH THE ROOF!!! Love the details and the coloring and the lace and the washi tapes. Basically, what I am saying is everything about these cards is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these baby bears are so adorable!!!! I love these cards and adore just how precious they are!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete