Saturday, July 30, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: Baby Bear Card with Stephanie Klauck

Hello everyone, it's Stephanie here and I'm thrilled to be back on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog with a baby card that I created with the new Baby Bear stamp set. As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew that I would be making a ton of baby themed card with it. There are so many great images and sentiments that work so great together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Bundle Baby Card by Stephanie Klauck (using Baby Bear & Summer Picnic)

To create my card I first created a background scene with Bristol cardstock and 3 shades of Distress ink (Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron). I die-cut all of the pieces and then I added the colour with an ink blending tool. Once I had them all inked up, I spritzed some water onto all of the pieces and then dabbed it up with a paper towel to create some texture.

I stamped and coloured all of the images that I wanted to use in the scene and then I cut them out with my scissors. I also stamped, coloured and cut out the tree from the Summer Picnic stamp set to use in the scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Bundle Baby Card by Stephanie Klauck (using Baby Bear & Summer Picnic)

I added some twine from behind the tree and adhered the baby bear wrapped in the blanket onto it and then I padded the rest of the bears in the grass. I stamped the sentiment directly on the card front and then I added some clear sequins to complete the card.

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today! 


Supplies:
Baby Bear Stamp Set
Summer Picnic Stamp Set
Bristol Cardstock
Distress Inks
Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
Copic Markers
Twine

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable baby bear card Stephanie! I really like the cute scene you created and I love the colors!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorably cute - love this fun and sweet scene!!

    ReplyDelete