Monday, August 29, 2016

Woodsy Creatures Thankful For You Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and today I'm here to show my project for Woodsy Creatures - this is such a super fun set. I love woodland creatures and this one has some super fun elements to make scenes with. :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Thankful for You Fox Card by Eloise Blue.

To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut all my images out. I used Copic Markers this time round since I didn't have many images to colour. I then took some green distress inks and made a nice blended background on some watercolour paper. I used my favourite water splotch technique to give the green blended piece a little interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Thankful for You Fox Card by Eloise Blue.

Once the background was done I arranged my scene on my card and then white heat embossed a sentiment from the Harvest Happiness set on a black die cut banner. Once everything was adhered I foam mounted the panel onto a kraft card base and the card was done.

Thanks for stopping by today, make sure you check by the blog the rest of the week for more inspiration.

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little fox! Love your coloring and the little scene you created and that background is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eloise ~ Such a sweet card with your adorable little fox. Love the Distress Ink background (I'm a DI Junkie!!)which adds such a nice card to this cheerful card. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Maggie. I'm a distress ink junkie too. :)

      Delete