Monday, September 26, 2016

Harvest Happiness Layered Pumpkins Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and I'm back with a card featuring the Harvest Happiness set. I knew when I got this set I knew I wanted to stack the pumpkins up so that's what I'm doing for the card today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness Autumn Blessings Fall Pumpkin Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I needed to make a ton of masks. So I took some masking paper and stamped down 4 of each pumpkin and a few leaves from the Harvest Happiness set I fussy cut them out to the line and then I could start stamping. I used some Versafine Onyx black ink to stamp down my leaves first, using the masks in between as needed. Once I had the layer of those at the bottom of the cardstock, I could stamp out my pumpkins - doing the same thing as I did for the leaves. Once I had finished stamping I used clear embossing powder so when I watercolour it can be faster and easier.

For the watercolouring today I'm using the Kuretake Gansai Watercolours. I used autumn-y colours and I also coloured the background too, to make it look complete.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness Autumn Blessings Fall Pumpkin Card by Eloise Blue

To finish up my card I used a stitched rectangle die to die cut the panel down and to flatten it out, I then stamped down the 'autumn blessings' sentiment with some black ink also. I then popped it up on fun foam and mounted it onto a green card base and that finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and make sure you check by the blog this week to see more inspiration using this stamp set.

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Such a great idea and it gives me fresh ideas on how to use this set! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete