Saturday, January 21, 2017

Guest Designer: Daffodil Dreams & Timeless Tulips with Kay Miller

Hello! It's Kay here and I'm thrilled to be guest designing this month with Sunny Studios! They have some amazing new stamps and dies for their Spring Release. I have a card and tag that I created with the new sets, Timeless TulipsDaffodil Dreams and Vintage Jar.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Daffodil Dreams and Vintage Jar Thank You Card by Kay Miller.

This first card is using Daffodil Dreams and the matching dies, along with Vintage Jar and matching dies. The daffodils were stamped with ink from Papertrey Ink in Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise and Orange Zest. These flowers are stamped in three different steps using the MISTI. I love the detail and dimension! The glass jar was stamped with Aqua Mist and I blended a little ink in the middle of it too. I cut the Thanks die out three times and layered that before adhering it to the jar.  Everything was added to a watercolor base that I blended some Aqua Mist ink on and added some white dots with acrylic paint. I added a few tiny white dots to the flowers as well.



***

Sunny Studio Stamps: Timeless Tulips Gift Tag by Kay Miller

My next project is a pretty birthday tag created with the Timeless Tulips stamp set and matching dies. I first blended some distress in onto the bottom portion of the tag and speckled it with water. The flowers were stamped with Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, and Pure Poppy inks from Papertrey Ink. The leaves and stems with Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse. I cut them out with the matching dies and adhered them to the tag with MonoAdhesive. I then trimmed the ends off along the bottom, and stamped the sentiment with black ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Timeless Tulips Gift Tag by Kay Miller

Be sure to check out all of the new releases over at Sunny Studios Stamps! They have some super cute products! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kay :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Daffodil Dreams Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Daffodil Dreams Die Set releasing January 2016  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Timeless Tulips Die Set releasing January 2016  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Timeless Tulips Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Vintage Jar 3x4 Photo-polymer Clear Stamps    Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Vintage Jar with Thanks Die Set releasing January 2016

3 comments:

  1. So dang pretty! I enjoy the bright colors in the bouquet. Love jars too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tulips tag....one of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! Tulips are my favorite flowers so this tag definitely puts a huge smile on my face!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete