Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Froggy Friends Valentine's Day Cards With Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a little set of Valentine's Day cards that I created using Froggy Friends. The little frogs in this set are so adorable, and there are so many sentiments to go along with them. I made these cards simple, and they would be great to mass produce for your little's class Valentine's cards. Let's get started on how these cards came together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Frog Themed Valentine's Day Card for Kids by Lindsey Sams
          
To begin, I selected some fun 6x6" Valentine patterned paper. To make the card, I simple cut the 6x6" paper in half and scored it at 3". Next, I cut some smaller stitched squares from white card stock. The white squares are what I did my stamping on. I used red and pink ink to go along with the Valentine theme. On another piece of white card stock, I stamped out my frogs. I colored them red and pink with Copic markers and added some accents with a white gel pen. Once they were colored, I used the coordinating Froggy Friends Dies to cut them out. I attached the white stitched square to the patterned card base using regular adhesive, and I used foam tape to pop the little frogs up on their little scene. That's it!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Frog Themed Valentine's Day Card for Kids by Lindsey Sams

I think these little frog cards are so adorable and perfect for kids to hand out at school to all their friends. The simple design make them easy to mass produce, but they are still really adorable! I hope you'll try your own set of Valentine's Day cards, and I can't wait to see what you create. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

2 comments: