Monday, March 13, 2017

Froggy Friends Sunrise Scene Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and today I have a card featuring the Froggy Friends stamp set. This one is one of my favourites from the release, it's super adorable and I love water themed scenes so this stamp set is just right up my alley.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Sunrise Scene Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I stamped out my frogs onto some watercolour cardstock and used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to colour all my images in. I then used the coordinating Froggy Friends dies to cut them all out. 

Once my images were coloured I worked on my background. I took another piece of watercolour cardstock and then used a mask that I cut myself from masking paper and masked off the sky of my piece of paper. I then used Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks and ink blended the water in an ombre way. I repeated the same step with the sky part. I used the other side of the mask I created before, taped it down over my water and then used Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Fossilised Amber Distress Ink to colour the sky. I wanted it to look like a sunrise effect. For a finishing touch I splattered some water on top to give that water splotch look, then dried it with my heat tool. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Sunrise Scene Card by Eloise Blue

Once my background was done, I adhered my white frame around my scene with some foam tape. I just used Stitched Rectangle dies to create my frame, but you could do this with a trimmer or knife. I then adhered the rest of my scene together with foam tape also. I stamped the 'Congrats on your new pad' sentiment on the top of my panel with some black ink.

To finish up my card I added some pink cardstock to my card base and adhered my panel over top.

That finished up my card for today, I hope you enjoyed and stick around the blog for the rest of the week for more inspiration!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

5 comments: