Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sunny Saturday Share: Customer Cards

Hey everyone! How are you? I'm so excited to be popping in today with a Sunny Saturday Share. There have been so many amazing cards popping up on Instagram that have made my jaw drop so I couldn't wait to share them with all of you!  :)



Easter Wishes card by Sandy Allnock


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Sandy Allnock



Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Raquel Stienecker


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Melissa


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Melissa Miller


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Ardyth Percy-Robb


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Lenae


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Karen Brown


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Jane Clempson


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Saturday Shares Card by Madisen

Thank you for sharing all these fabulous ideas with us!  I hope you will continue to share your gorgeous projects with us--It always makes my day to see them.  You can tag us on instagram with the hashtag #sunnystudiostamps or share your projects with us in our flickr group or on our facebook page


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        
        
        

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the featured! 😊🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what it is about sweet food stamps but I love them! The ice cream and popsicles are my favorites. I especially love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking through your website and found one of my cards that you posted a year ago! What a fun surprise! Thank you for featuring my pineapple card.

    ReplyDelete