Friday, May 19, 2017

Heartfelt Wishes Treat Filled Birthday Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here with a card featuring the Heartfelt Wishes Stamp, which I'm pairing with the Sweet Shoppe Stamp. Candles on top of everything! I bet my little boy will love this, since he loves to blow out candles. Well, who doesn’t?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes and Sweet Shoppe Treat Filled Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

I aligned the sentiment from Heartfelt Wishes and Wishes Word Die on the white cardstock before I white heat embossed the sentiment. I made sure to leave enough empty space for the word "wishes". I stamped all of the images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. Stitched Scallop Dies is so adorable both as wave and scallop borders, as you can see here. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes and Sweet Shoppe Treat Filled Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

I blended the background with Festive Berries Distress Ink. The red is so vibrant and I love it. The cherry and strawberries are there to compliment the red on the background. I use some brown polka dotted patterned paper on the bottom part of my card. The last touch was to add some glossy accents and glitter on the cupcake's icing. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I really hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice card! What an interesting color scheme and just overall fun!

    ReplyDelete