Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Perfect Popsicles Summery Popsicle Trio Card with Amy

Hello crafty friends! Amy here to share with you a summery card using the new and fabulous Perfect Popsicles stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Summery Popsicle Trio Card by Amy Yang

I used one of my favorite color combination to stamp the Perfect Popsicles using dye inks and cut them out with coordinating dies. Don't they look good enough to eat? Mendi did such an amazing job creating these layering stamps to give it realistic 3D look. 

Using the same dye inks, I stamped the ink pad on acetate and added some water to dilute it. I used a paintbrush to pick up the colors, and added random dots to the card front. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Summery Popsicle Trio Card by Amy Yang

Then, I used prepared trimmed Bristol cardstock to blend the same colors with a blending tool and added a sentiment from Perfect Popsicles. I adhered blended paper to the card front, and added a strip of white paper as shown. To finish, I popped up the Popsicle with foam tape for dimension and mounted the card front to the top folding card base. 

Thanks for stopping by, see you again next Wednesday! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

2 comments: