Thursday, June 22, 2017

Froggy Friends & Oceans Of Joy Happy Frog Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here today with a fun birthday card! I love to combine the various Sunny Studio stamp sets to create little stories on my cards. Here is what I came up with.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends & Oceans Of Joy Happy Frog Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I thought it would be funny to have the cute frog from Froggy Friends hang onto some balloons from the Oceans of Joy set. So I stamped the images onto a piece of white cardstock, always masking the previously stamped parts to create the frog with the balloons. Then I colored everything with Copics and fussy-cut it. I adhered a panel of sky patterned paper to my card base and mounted the frog to it with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends & Oceans Of Joy Happy Frog Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the sentiment from Magical Mermaids onto a strip of black cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Finally, I added wood veneer stars.

I hope today's card made you smile! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

1 comment: