Friday, June 30, 2017

Two Scoops Six Scoop Ice Cream Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here with a card featuring the popular Two Scoops stamp set and it's coordinating dies. Since it's a long holiday for all the students here in Indonesia, I find it hard to do crafty things lately. Both of my children are keep me busy all day. This layering stamps from Sunny Studio really works well for creating time saver cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Six Scoop Ice Cream Card by Lexa Levana

​I stamped rainbow colored ice cream scoops on a piece of white cardstock, masking off each piece before stamping the next so it layered perfectly. These colorful ice creams really make me happy! I also stamped some sprinkles with grey ink, as I didn't want it to overpower the star - which is the six scoops of ice cream. Once I was happy with them, I fussy cut around the entire thing so that it looked like a border. I adhered it on a piece of polka dotted patterned paper with some foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Six Scoop Ice Cream Card by Lexa Levana

It's a simple and time saver card, but I hope you guys like it. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful day!​

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Two Scoop Dies
Two Scoop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Two Scoop Stamps
Two Scoop Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. WOnderful ! I loved this yummy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexa ~ Such a fun and, like the others before me, YUMMY!! Love your color choices. TFS ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete