Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cute As a Button Threaded Button Friendship Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here today with a card using Cute As A Button and the Sew Word DieStamping those buttons can become so addictive, I had to stop myself :) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cute As a Button Threaded Button Friendship Card by Vanessa Menhorn

For my card, I chose three colors for my button collection combined with a simple black and white design.

I started with a panel of polka dot patterned paper that I had trimmed slightly smaller than the black card base. Now I die-cut the "sew" from black cardstock and black foam tape, assembled the words and adhered them to the card. Next, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cute As a Button Threaded Button Friendship Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had stamped and die-cut the buttons, I threaded them with black twine and adhered them to the card, using foam tape for the top ones.

I hope to have inspired you with today's design! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Cute As A Button Dies
Cute As A Button Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cute As A Button Stamps
Cute As A Button Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sew Word Die
Sew Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Love the brightly colored buttons with the black and white polka dot. A very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa ~ This card is "sew" sweet! I always love black and white with pops of color; so classic. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete