Monday, September 11, 2017

Pet Sympathy Lots of Love Sympathy Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a card to share using the Pet Sympathy stamp set and coordinating dies. This set is very versatile and can be used for various occasions. Today I'll be using it as a sympathy set - but the possibilities are endless.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pet Sympathy Lots of Love Heart Background Sympathy Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card, I used a stencil I made to ink blend the background. I cut down a piece of white cardstock, and laid my stencil over top. To make this stencil I used the Stitched Heart Dies (the little ones included in the set) and cut out a random pattern of them out of some acetate. Once I had a nice arrangement of them, the stencil was done and I can use it. Using acetate means you can use it over and over again! I used some Festive Berries Distress Ink and ink blended over it, going darker in the centre and lighter on the outside. 

Once my background was done I stamped my images onto some more white cardstock and coloured them in with Copic markers. Once the colouring was done I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pet Sympathy Lots of Love Heart Background Sympathy Card by Eloise Blue

I adhered my images with foam tape onto my background and then stamped the sentiment below with black ink. I adhered my panel onto a card base that I adhered some green plaid patterned paper on top of and that finished up my card for today. 

I hope you enjoyed, got inspired to create your own stencil with dies and I'll catch you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Heart Dies
Stitched Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pet Sympathy Dies
Pet Sympathy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pet Sympathy Stamps
Pet Sympathy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: