Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Chapel Elegant Merry Christmas Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with another inspirational idea for Christmas cards. Today, I made a simple, yet elegant, card featuring Christmas Chapel stamp and it's coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Chapel Elegant Navy Blue Mint Christmas Card by Lexa Levana

When it comes to creating a clean and simple design, I always focus on the color combination and the layout first. Today I chose blue, navy and mint as my color muse. I created my own mask by die cutting a rounded edged rectangle on a piece of acetate. Then I blended some Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks in gradation. Once I was happy with the blending, I stamped the stars from the same stamp set with blue dye ink. The white dots are created with Nuvo Drops, as it adds such amazing dimensions to my card. 

I stamp my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I also stamp a snowy Christmas tree from Christmas Home stamp set to complete my scene. I also bent the "Merry Christmas" sentiment to follow the banner on top -this one of main reason why I love clear stamps! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Chapel Elegant Navy Blue Mint Christmas Card by Lexa Levana

The border on the bottom part is to fill in an empty space, but I still want to keep it simple using the smaller Stitched Scallop Dies on navy cardstock against the mint polka dot patterned paper. 

I really hope you enjoy today's card. Thank you so much for stopping by today, I wish you an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Chapel Stamps
Christmas Chapel Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Chapel Dies
Christmas Chapel Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Stamps
Christmas Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Dies
Christmas Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment