Monday, January 22, 2018

Born to Sparkle Spotlight Ballerina Card and Video with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Born to Sparkle stamp set along with the new Tiny Dancers stamp set and Sparkle Word dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Born to Sparkle Tiny Dancers Spotlight Ballerina Card and Video by Eloise Blue

To begin I first started off with a piece of watercolour cardstock and used a piece of masking tape, cut it to a hill shape and used the negative piece to mask off the top half of the card. I then used Pumice Stone Distress Ink to lightly blend over the bottom half of the cardstock. 

Next, I lifted the mask, replaced it with the positive piece of the mask, then used two more pieces to create a sort of upside down cone shape, going smaller from the top of the paper to wider at the bottom. This is going to create my spotlight. I used Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed to ink blend that on there. I then used the stamps from Born to Sparkle and stamped all the little shine images and stars with Mustard Seed Distress Ink over the spotlight too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Born to Sparkle Tiny Dancers Spotlight Ballerina Card and Video by Eloise Blue

Next, I coloured up my images from Tiny Dancers using some Copic Markers and die cut them out using the coordinating dies. I adhered them down to the centre of my spotlight using foam tape and flat adhesive. Next, I die cut the Sparkle Word die cut out of some teal/aqua cardstock that I created a gradient on using some Lucky Clover Distress Ink. Once that was die cut out I added foam tape along the back. I stamped the 'You Were Born To' sentiment from the Born to Sparkle stamp set with black ink on the bottom of the panel and then adhered the Sparkle Word underneath. To finish off the card I adhered the panel to an ombre piece of patterned paper and then onto a card base.

The video I created for this card is linked down below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you're enjoying all the inspiration using the new release!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Born To Sparkle Stamps
Born To Sparkle Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sparkle Word Die
Sparkle Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Dies
Tiny Dancers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment