Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Tiny Dancer Pretty Ballerina Trio Card with Franci

Hi there and happy wednesday! Franci here with you today with a cute girly card using the Tiny Dancers set. I used lots of Sunny Studio goodies all together so grab a cup of tea or coffee and take a look.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiny Dancer Fancy Frames Pretty Ballerina Trio Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I stamped, colored and die cut all my images from the Tiny Dancers stamp set and coordinating diesThen I also die cut all the Fancy Frames Circles with the new dies out of some white cardstock. I created my card base and colored it by sponging some Distress ink on the top and bottom with a light hand.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiny Dancer Fancy Frames Pretty Ballerina Trio Card by Franci Vignoli

I assembled all of the elements and glued them down with liquid glue and foam tape. Then I used the Sparkle Word die to die cut the word out of some black cardstock and coated it with lot of Wink Of Stella. The effect is amazing in real life!! 

I stamped my sentiment and glued the "sparkle" down too. If you are wondering where that stylish "&" is from, you can actually find it in the Breakfast Puns set! Then I added some more Wink Of Stella here and there and some details with a white gel pen to finish my card.

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stipping by today! Have a lovely day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sparkle Word Die
Sparkle Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Dies
Tiny Dancers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment