Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Born To Sparkle One Layer Stamped Background Card with Franci

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a sparkle card featuring the Born to Sparkle stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Born To Sparkle One Layer Stamped Background Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my card base out of some white cardstock. I selected some dye inks and started to create the background. I started stamping all of the little sparkling elements included in the set, starting from the top left corner and working my way to the bottom right corner, to create a sparkling trail or a diagonal decorated pattern.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Born To Sparkle One Layer Stamped Background Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I stamped my sentiment and added some drops of glossy accents here and there.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Born To Sparkle Stamps
Born To Sparkle Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: