Friday, March 9, 2018

Purrfect Birthday Watercolor Splash Birthday Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here again with another inspiration for your projects. And today I'm going to share a card that highlights the Purrfect Birthday Stamps and the coordinating dies. If you are a cat lover then this set is absolutely a must have. It has a lot of adorable kitties, even for me who's not really into cats ... I can't resist it. Let's get started right away.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Watercolor Splash Background Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

I first created the watercolor background using Mustard Seed and Wild Honey Distress Inks. I dab some of the inks on acrylic block and spray it with water. After it has the consistency that I want, I press it on the paper right away. Make sure you use watercolor paper so it won't absorb too quickly. I blow on some watery part to create the lines. It was so much fun! Anyone can do it, just don't be afraid to make mistakes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Watercolor Splash Background Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

Then I stamped the super cute kitties with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress markers. After finished with the coloring, I die cut each of them with the coordinating dies. This can save you a lot time, plus it adds a perfect white border around them. Don't forget to add rosy cheeks for extra cuteness. I adhered them with foam tapes and for some of them such as the birthday cake, I use doubled.

That's all for today. Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like my card as much as I do. Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: